Career College Degrees
Career College Schools
American Career Institute
Connecticut Culinary Institute
Culinary Academy of Long Island
High Tech Institute
Institute of Business and Medical Careers
Home > ACT College
ACT College Degree College Program
Since 1983, we have evolved a unique educational system that creates some of the strongest graduates in the allied health industry.
ACT College focuses exclusively on allied health and continues to attract passionate specialists who prepare each successive generation of professionals.
Allied health practitioners comprise 60 percent of the healthcare providers in the medical industry! Doctors and nurses comprise the other 40 percent.These professions include:
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that 50% of the fastest growing occupations from 2002 to 2012 are concentrated in health services. These positions include medical assistants (59% growth), physician assistants (49% growth), home health aides (48% growth), and medical records and health information technicians (47% growth).
ACT College Schools (1)